- Monica - Until It's Gone
- Monica - Everything To Me
- Monica - U Should've Known Better
- Monica - Anything (To Find You) ft. Rick Ross
- Monica - Love All Over Me
- Monica - Angel Of Mine
- Monica - Why I Love You So Much
- Monica - Until It's Gone (Audio)
- Monica - The First Night
- Monica - A Dozen Roses (You Remind Me)
- Monica - Street Symphony
- Monica - Anything (To Find You) (Audio) ft. Rick Ross
- Monica - Just Another Girl
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal (Just One Of Dem Days)
- Monica - VEVO Area Codes: (404) Monica
- Monica, Brandy - It All Belongs To Me
- Monica, Brandy - It All Belongs To Me (Lyric Video)
- Monica, Brandy - It All Belongs To Me (Audio)
- Monica - Without You (Audio)
- Monica - It All Belongs To Me (AOL Sessions)
- Monica - Angel of Mine / So Gone Medley (AOL Sessions)
- Monica - Man Who Has Everything (AOL Sessions)
- Monica - Anything (To Find You) (AOL Sessions)
- It All Belongs To Me (High Level Club Mix) (Audio)
- "It All Belongs To Me" Video Behind the Scenes
Alongside Brandy, she was the most successful of the new breed of late-90s R&B female vocalists.
Atlanta R&B vocalist Monica debuted in 1995 with the platinum Top Ten singles "Don't Take It Personal (Just One of Dem Days)" and "Before You Walk Out of My Life." After appearing on LL Cool J's Mr. Smith later that year, she recorded another killer duet with Brandy, "The Boy Is Mine," which spent several weeks at the top of the singles charts during summer 1998.
Her second album, also titled The Boy Is Mine, was released in July 1998. She scored a few more chart successes through the following spring, but a long period of silence marked time between albums.
The much-delayed After the Storm finally hit stores in the spring of 2003 and reached the top of the [muzeItalic]Billboard[/muzeItalic] 200, while the following Makings of Me took three years to materialize and hardly suffered for it, reaching the Top Ten. Still Standing, released in 2010, was preceded by a BET reality series of the same name, which debuted the previous October.
It was her second consecutive number one R&B album, and her fourth consecutive Top Ten [muzeItalic]Billboard[/muzeItalic] 200 release. She followed that success in 2012 with New Life which featured her re-pairing with Brandy on the single "It All Belongs to Me." ~ John Bush.